20% off an EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report)
Our monthly special offer is here! We’re giving our customers 20% off the quoted price of any domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)*.
How Can I Claim the Offer?
To claim your 20% discount, simply quote offer code “DECR20” or mention this page when contacting us to book your next EICR.
What Is an EICR?
An EICR, sometimes referred to as a periodic report or homebuyers test is an inspection of the electrical installation of your property – this includes your consumer unit, wiring and electrical accessories. If you’re a homeowner, you should have an EICR at least once every 10 years, or if you are moving in or out of your home.
What’s Checked Throughout an EICR?
Throughout the inspection, we will check a number of things including:
- The adequacy of the earthing and bonding.
- Any devices for protection against fire and electric shocks.
- Any damage or wear and tear that may impact the safety of the property.
- Any damaged electrical fittings and accessories.
- Any exposed live wires that could cause fire or injury.
You can find out more about EICRs including their recommended frequencies and costs here.
If you have any questions regarding EICRs or this special offer, please give one of our team a call on Bristol: 0117 303 9000 or Bath: 01225 683 056.