Installation and Repairs
Our electricians can help you with any electrical repairs, installations and electrical fault finding in your home. We have been trading for over 25 years and provide a prompt and reliable service to domestic customers in Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas.
Do you struggle to find someone to do the smaller jobs? No job is too small for us and our minimum charge and hourly rate is reasonably priced. We can help you with any of the following and if it’s not on the list just ask.
- Electrical fault-finding and diagnosis
- Emergency call out service
- Replace a socket/add additional sockets
- Change an extractor fan
- Repair or replace fuse boxes/consumer units
- Move and install lighting fixtures
- Rewiring – full or partial
- Install ceiling fans, shaver points
- Install smoke, Carbon Monoxide and fire alarms
- Installation & repair of solar PV & battery storage systems
- Installation & repair of Electric Vehicle charge points
- Installation of smart appliances.
- Electrics installed to garages, sheds and out buildings
- Garden electrics, including pond lights, installing and changing bulbs in motion sensor lighting and protected waterproof sockets for outdoor lighting or lawnmowers and tools.
NICEIC Approved Electricians in Bristol
As NICEIC approved contractors all of our work conforms to British Standard 7671 (The Wiring Regulations) and is Part ‘P’ compliant. Where certification is required, all testing and certification is included in our fixed quotes and is not subject to additional ‘hidden charges’.
- All electrical testing including PAT testing, homebuyers and landlord surveys.
- Smoke alarms tested and installed.
- Replacement fuse boards supplied and fitted.
- Additions and alterations.
- Partial or complete rewiring.
If you have experienced any of the common electrical problems listed in your home or require further information on any of our domestic electrical services give our expert team a call today now on 0117 303 9000 and we will be happy to assist. Alternatively, fill out a contact form and we will get back to you.