Why Choose Allied Electrical Services?
Most homeowners will have used electrical contractors from time to time. Some experiences may have been good but many are not. Homeowners who choose Allied Electrical Services will be delighted to find that we are simply different to many of the others.
Why Choose Allied Electrical?
Here are just a few of the benefits you get from choosing Allied Electrical for your EV charging point:
- We’re local – With established offices in both Bristol and Bath.
- We’re fully qualified – As NICEIC electricians, all our fuseboards are backed by NICEIC’s platinum promise six-year warranty.
- We’re experienced – With working knowledge of all leading makes and models of the fuseboard.
- We’re efficient – We can have your brand-new fuseboard installed in under a day.
- We’re trusted – Which? Trusted Traders with a strong reputation in the area, check out some of our reviews below.
The Allied Philosophy
Letting someone into your home to work is an act of trust. We believe we can earn that trust. This is why we have based our company philosophy on the three pillars of reliability, quality and honesty.
We originally started Allied Electrical to provide a real alternative for homeowners. All too often we hear stories of tradespeople who:
- Make appointments but don’t show up.
- Inflate their price because they don’t want small jobs.
- Never return a quote if they do show up.
- Worst of all, go ahead with the work and provide a poor level of service and a low standard of workmanship.
This is not us!
We want to build lasting relationships with our clients. After all, it is only by providing you with excellent service, that you will feel happy to give us more work and also refer us to your friends and family – you can read a number of reviews from our satisfied clients here.
Talk to the experts today
At Allied Electrical Services, we have been providing electrical services to domestic and commercial clients in the Bristol and Bath areas for nearly twenty five years. These services cover everything from simple repairs and testing through to full re-wires and larger commercial installations. To Find out more about what we can offer you, give us a call on 0800 061 2667 or fill out a contact form and we will get back to you.