Commercial Electricians in Bristol
Do You Need A Reliable, Quality Contractor With The Skills And Experience To Deal With All Of Your Electrical Requirements?
We can provide a full range of electrical services for commercial and industrial applications, whatever your requirements may be, we can provide a range of services including:
- Installation, fault finding and maintenance of fire & intruder alarms and door access equipment.
- Electrical fault finding and repairs.
- Replacing lamps and repairs to lighting.
- Additional lighting and power supplies.
- Refurbishments and rewiring.
- Testing, certification and on-going maintenance.
We pride ourselves on our complete service, and strive to find a bespoke solution for any job at any venue, regardless of how big or small it may be. Recent projects have been as diverse as installing traywork containment, cabling and high-level floodlighting in a heavy industrial environment through to rewiring and replacing church lighting.
LED Lighting Installation
Have you considered the potential energy savings from converting your workplace to LED lighting. Given the extended running times of a lot of lighting in the workplace environment the potential savings are significant.
The Benefits Of LED Lighting
- Longer Lasting – LED lights have an average life span of 20 years.
- Lower Energy Cost Per Year – LED lights can pay for themselves in as little as 18 months.
- Eco Friendly – LED lights are 100% recyclable and unlike fluorescent lights, contain no toxic chemicals.
- Durable – LED lights are extremely resistant to shock, vibrations and external impacts, making them the ideal solution for industrial properties.
- Instant Power Up – LED lights power up immediately when turned on without needing time to brighten up.
Expert Commercial And Industrial Electricians
If you need a diverse, trusted local electrician to provide at services at your industrial or commercial venue, or require further information about any of our services. Give one of our expert team a call on 0117 303 900 or fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you.